As a Hambassador and member of the Hammies Ambassador community, you pledge to make participation in our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, visible or invisible disability, ethnicity, sex characteristics, gender identity and expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal appearance, race, caste, color, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
We pledge to act and interact in ways that contribute to an open, welcoming, diverse, inclusive, and healthy community.
Examples of behavior that contributes to a positive environment for our community include:
- Demonstrating empathy and kindness toward other people
- Being respectful of differing opinions, viewpoints, and experiences
Examples of unacceptable behavior include:
- The use of sexualized language or imagery, and sexual attention or advances of any kind
- Trolling, insulting or derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
- Public or private harassment
This Code of Conduct applies within all community spaces, and also applies when an individual is officially representing the brand in public spaces. Examples of representing our brand include tagging/mentioning the brand in social media posts, mentioning Hammies in a social media profile, and any published content relating to the brand online or offline.
Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior will result in exclusion from Hambassador community.